Brief introduction on FishChannel.com and related publications.
Together, along with its annual sister publications Aquarium USA and Marine Fish and Reef USA, and Coral and Reef USA, FishChannel.com are known as some of the best sources for news, health, nutrition, conservation, captive care information and all things related to the tropical fishkeeping, marine, and reefkeeping hobby, due to its expert writers and photographers and professional editors.
Aquarium USA, Marine Fish and Reef USA, Coral and Reef USA and FishChannel.com are part of the I-5 Publishing, LLC stable of magazines, books and websites. I-5 Publishing is the leader in special interest pet magazines, trade magazines, books and websites dedicated to pet-loving consumers, pet-supply retailers, veterinarians, breeders and pet professionals worldwide.
News on www.fishchannel.com are all under the umbrella of I-5 Publishing.
Animal Network’s Gold Standard Quality Content
The internet is awash in content, but not all content is equal. Unlike other sites, we don't trust untrained bloggers to be medical experts. We don't allow stagnant, outdated information to remain live.
- All informational and instructional articles are written by professional experts in that field or written by journalists who interview professional experts in that field.
- All Animal Network sites are supported by a print publication, the leader in its field, covering the topic. Website content follows the same stringent policies and procedures of the print publications.
- Our contributors and editors are networked and connected to the top veterinary researchers, behaviorists, nutritionists and innovators in rescue and other fields. What we provide isn't just good information, it is the best information available on a topic.
- The editorial leadership of Animal Network sites has more than 20 years experience in covering the pet community and industry.
- All medical articles on the Animal Network sites are sourced or written by professional veterinarians who specialize in that particular animal, and their names are cited.
- The current, best medical advice changes rapidly. All medical articles on Animal Network sites have dates.
- New medical articles are updated monthly on our sites.
- All Animal Network sites maintain the highest journalism standards in covering news stories in their pet category. All news stories are factual, written from a journalistic perspective. Opinion pieces are clearly stated as opinions. Strict policies and procedures are in place to protect against conflicts of interest and to maintain the highest standards of integrity.
- Animal Network News Division has news journalists who report to a news director. The news director has more than 5 years experience covering the pet industry.